Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Factory 620 Enclosure Available

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Mirrophonic Sound System's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2003
    Posts
    144
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We are looking at using the 'Forward Air' Company for its US Airport convenience.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member gearjammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2002
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hi If all the guys ahead of me drop off i would be intrested and would pick up in person.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Steve Burger's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2002
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have only used bax to ship and not recieved anything from them. I have probably used them 30 times or more for large shipments up to a pair of A7 size. The Seattle office has been fabulous to work with but I recognize this may not be the case everywhere. The last time I compared pricing with forward freight they beat them hands down. Like I said however it does help if you have a business to ship to. It's unfortunate you have not had as good of luck.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member goodshiplolliepop's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2002
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I shipped my Valencia's from TN to Seattle via Forward Air at a cost of $125.00. Unfortunatly, a forklift punched a hole in them. The good news is that it was on the rear particle board pannel and missed the speakers. They acted like the shipper in TN should never have taken "antique" speakers. I chose not file an insurance report. I did have to pick them up by the airport...no home delivery. They have to be palleted. I am just glad the guy I bought them from faced them together so the back was on the outside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.